Saturday, September 10, 2011

We Ourselves

Will you believe me when I say that I've been meaning to "drop by"?  That ever since we returned from Husband No. 1's motherland on August 30th (via Boston, no less) that I've meant to "get over there" and "share my slides"?  So, may I be excused as I pick up twigs, branches and the rest of the post-Irene flotsam, detox from a steady diet of pork and potatoes, open my mail and cuss copiously because I forgot to pay the one bill that racks up a 19% interest rate not to mention a finance charge.  Well, my friend BS didn't and she called me on my BS the other day and said, "you told us you were going and now you have to tell us what happened."

What I Did on My Summer Vacation

I had a good time.  The end.

There.  Checked off The List.  It's Saturday.  At minimum I owe you a poem.  (I've got an inexhaustible supply, trust me.)  I'll post a poem next.  But, I swear I will share Eyelerland (Neice No. 1's pronounciation) stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment