Saturday, May 11, 2013

C'est Fini

At least for now.  Having realized at this very late stage in my formal education that grades are obtained by a steady accretion of points, I think I got me enough points to pass Foundations of Mathematics with the requisite B so that I can return in the fall as a graduate student.  I thought I'd be delirious like I was a semester ago; sickeningly giddy spouting bad puns and skipping backwards around the house singing Jerusalem but oddly enough I'm quite mellow.  Perhaps it's because the past 4 semesters have been just to get to the door; I've got a long long way to go to the finish line, and less time than many to get there.

This orgy of contemplation probably comes from having time.  And, it's May, a season of graduations and farewells, a re-setting of the clock and a perceptible slowing down of the worlds of commerce and enterprise enough to give some a chance to play.  Me?  I've joined a gym and opened up my story files.  A summer for Body and Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment