Friday, August 3, 2012

Rules for Living

Now that my banded neck is growing those intersecting strings from the juncture of the chin it's time for me to share my Rules for Living(tm).  Time and what to do with it changes when you get older.  It's one thing when you've still got a waist and your breasts are generally perpendicular to your collarbone and you think you have all the time in the world to become, and quite another when you buy clothes to fit a Teletubbie.

All of which to say, I have to daily remind myself to quit effing around.  So, here's the first:

No. 1 -  If you have a Facebook account don't, I repeat, do not get into a flame war.  Le Facebook is many things but it is not a bar with stools that can be ripped off their screws for throwing, nor is it a phone.  So, if someone writes something daft, bigoted, stupid or simply untrue, let it go.



No comments:

Post a Comment