Saturday, October 6, 2012

Garbo Cooks

Yes.  I surprise myself in this soon to end month of Bachelorettehood.  I have cooked, and eaten the results.  But, more important than that I have actually devoted mental energy into figuring out how to cook what I cook better.  This is all so new for me, I blush.  It helps that it's fall and there are great vegetables nearby.  I am agnostic about what I prepare.  Yesterday, I was making spaghetti sauce and almost sauteed a spider who lived in one of our iron skillets.  (Makes me look bad, if not a liar, no?)  I said almost.

Anyway, I plan to keep this up.  Hell, I need a win.  Ye Olde Math Class is giving me, if not quite nightmares, anxious dreams.  It is phenomenally beautiful and unusually warm these days, but I am in a permanent state of crankiness and misanthropy.  And, why, you may ask?  Okay, help me with this:


Prove or disprove the following statement:
There exist rational numbers a and b such that ab is irrational.


 If you can't, leave me alone.  I'm off to look up some fish recipes.  I hear fish helps.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment