Monday, April 1, 2013

Bloggers Gotta Blog ...

... or not which only partially explains the lack of outrage/commentary about anything on what is definitely God's Green Earth (and I can send my winter jacket to the cleaners).  It's spring.  Taxes will be due.  Death is not far behind once this year's bill gets determined.  I do nothing these days except trim my beard and mustache (oooooh, perimenopause that continues for 12 years introduces one to all sorts of delights!) and crack my skull trying to prove the following:

A ∩ (A U B) ≡ A

and I am almost at the point of Who the Hell Cares?  Typical this-semester-is-dragging-on-and-I-am-so-tired-of-spending-all-my-time-studying blues.  It's spring.  I got fever.  It's that simple. But, were I writing here's what interests me:

1.  The Atlanta public school cheating indictments and the future of NCLB-fueled educational policy
2.  The commemoration of the onset of the 2nd Iraq War
3.  The New Pope, same as the Old Pope
4.  The long odds of getting a job after 50 years of age
5.  and last, but not least -- the political changing of the guard in New Haven.

But, I'm not writing, so that's as far as those ideas get for now.  Won't make any promises except that after this course has had its way with me, and after I pass this emm-eff so that I can pleasepleaseprettyplease enter graduate school and go through this All Over Again, and after we've filed our taxes and I've scraped my libertarian husband's brain off the ceiling, well, I'll be writing more.  'Cause you know me:  I won't be cooking.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment