Friday, September 28, 2012

Ain't That Don Draper?

It's Friday.  It's been raining and raining and raining.  Husband's out of town so the roof leaks ruining for the third time since we bought this house a bathroom wall.  (That the bathroom is the size of an orgone box is probably a blessing, but I so do not want to paint it again).  Test on Monday.  I have been monomaniacal.  Not much to report.  But .....

I have spent some time reading the pre-mortems about the presidential race.  There is, for the writers and me, the reader, a whistling past the graveyard air to all of it.  Better to read it as diversion, not fact.  Then I came across this picture.  I would no more want this man leading the republic than I would want Al Sharpton to do my hair.


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment