Saturday, September 1, 2012

I Have Started School

Which is why I'm using it as an excuse for not posting.  Truth was I was away last weekend, in the City, pretending I was 25 years old.  But, yes, school has begun with an innocuous class called "Foundations of Mathematics".  Sounds simple, right?  How to count?  And multiply (cf. life before effective birth control) and divide (cf. Republican Convention, Tampa, 2012)?  No.  The course is none of the above.

You have to study logic.  And do proofs.  Husband No. 1 is waiting in the wings thinking this will knock some sense into my head.  I am headed to the nearest medical supply store to buy a leather helmet with a chin strap.  I've only had one class and already my head is starting to swell.  Excelsior, my ass ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment